新浪首页|新浪河南|新闻|视频|城市|美食|时尚|旅游|汽车|健康|教育|数码|同城|站点导航|优惠商家

|注册

泰坦尼克女主角“肉丝”和男友低调结婚

2012年12月28日17:25      沪江英语             _COUNT_人评论
凯特•温斯莱特和男友低调结婚凯特•温斯莱特和男友低调结婚

Kate Winslet has married boyfriend Ned Rocknroll in a secret ceremony in New York。

The 37-year-old actress was given away by her Titanic co-star Leonardo DiCaprio at an intimate service in the Big Apple。

A spokesperson told MailOnline: 'I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rock'nRoll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family. The couple had been engaged since the summer.'

The service is said to have been so private that even Kate's parents weren't aware she was walking down the aisle again, the paper claims。

Neither Kate's father Roger nor Ned's father Robert had any idea about the nuptials。

Mr Rocknroll's father told The Sun: 'It's not something I know of - but nothing would surprise me with those two.'

The pair were said to have gotten engaged in secret over the summer。

Kate met her Ned shortly after calling it quits with her on-off boyfriend Louis Dowler。

This is not the first time that Kate has wed in secret in 2003 she married Sam Mendes, her second husband, on an island in the Caribbean with just her daughter Mia and three friends。

The actress split from the director, who is the father of her son Joe, in March last year and the pair are now divorced。

In 2001 Winslet split from her first husband, and father of her daughter, Jim Threapleton, after three years together。

Her first love was fellow actor Stephen Tredre, whom she dated for five years。

She described him as ‘the most important person in my life, next to my family’, but he tragically died of bone cancer aged 34, soon after she finished filming Titanic。

Ned, who changed his name by deed poll from Abel Smith, has also been married before。

Richard Branson's nephew met Kate after separating from his wife, 23-year-old Eliza Cowdray, whom he wed in 2009.

He works for the space-travel branch of the Virgin empire。

【娱乐快讯】根据外媒报道,37岁的奥斯卡影后凯特·温斯莱特日前与男友奈德·罗克努尔于本月初在纽约举办了私人的结婚仪式,两人相恋于2011年,于今年夏天订婚。这是凯特·温斯莱特第三次步入婚姻殿堂。Ned Rocknroll 是著名的维珍集团创始人理查德·布兰森的侄子。

《每日邮报》称婚礼上将新娘交给新郎的正是和凯特合作经典电影《泰坦尼克号》的男星莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥。凯特与莱昂纳多私交甚笃,他们在2008年还合作过电影《革命之路》。

相关报道:再起航!纪念泰坦尼克号沉没百年之旅 2012-11-30 11:23:58
          泰坦尼克号沉没珠宝首次公展 2012-11-20 15:26:59
          泰坦尼克珠宝首次大规模展览 2012-11-14 16:06:36
          《白鹿原》到《泰坦尼克》 经典的女人和造型 2012-10-12 14:24:01
          搭乘“泰坦尼克” 团购经济再成新宠 2012-05-23 07:35:47

网友评论 更多评论

已有 _COUNT_位网友发表评论  
登录名: 密码:

关于 泰坦尼克 我来说两句

爱问(iAsk.com)