新浪首页|新浪河南|新闻|视频|城市|美食|时尚|旅游|汽车|健康|教育|数码|同城|站点导航|优惠商家

|注册

72岁外公做淘宝网店女模特 被赞很有范儿

2012年11月23日09:30      沪江英语             _COUNT_人评论
外公style外公style
外公style外公style
外公很有范儿外公很有范儿

A Chinese grandfather has won worldwide fame after photographs of him modelling women's clothing were posted to the internet。

一位中国外公迅速走红网络,他为自己的外孙女的女装店拍摄了一组模特照片,被传上网络后迅速引起大量网友围观。

Seventy-two-year-old Liu Xianping posed in outfits from his granddaughter's fashion store Yuekou for a joke. But when Ms Lv posted the snaps online, the two were surprised to find the photos go viral almost overnight。

72岁的刘谦平为外孙女的天猫网店悦蔻当女装模特,起初只是觉得好玩。但当外孙女也就是店主吕小姐将照片传上网络后,他们很惊讶地发现,外公的照片简直是一夜爆红。

What began as a lighthearted joke fast became a successful publicity campaign after the images went global - and Ms Lv saw sales soar。

在这些照片通过网络传遍全球后,当初的小玩笑已经迅速成了成功的宣传活动。吕小姐的网店近期销量直线上升。

According to China Newsweek, Ms Lv said the stunt was all her grandfather's idea. 'He picked up one piece and tried to give some advice on how to mix and match,' she said. 'We thought it was fun so we started shooting.'

根据《中国新闻周刊》的报道,吕小姐说拍摄这组照片都是外公的主意。她说:“外公随手拿起一件衣服,然后就给我建议说怎么搭配会好看,然后我们就想说如果外公穿上这些衣服肯定会很有趣,于是就拍了这些照片。”

The outfits, designed for teenaged girls, feature bright pink capes, striped tights and over the knee socks, with plenty of lace, ribbon and frippery.

这家网店卖的女装主要针对青少年女生,主打单品有亮粉色的斗篷,条纹紧身袜和过膝短袜,衣服也多带蕾丝、绸带和比较艳丽的装饰。

Posing in a sequence of outfits, his long slim legs and slender physique shows Yuekou's clothing off to its full advantage - and has earned the store infinite more hits than if a regular model had been used.

刘谦平拍了一组女装照片,因为腿比较长比较细,身材也比较苗条,所以外公非常好地展示了网店里卖的女装,效果也比平常用的普通模特要好得多,为网店带来了超多的点击量。

Indeed, since Liu's photographs, posted on Tmall, one of China's leading retail sites, went viral, sales at Yuekou have increased fivefold.

而自外公的照片发到天猫(中国最大的零售网站之一)上之后,吕小姐网店的销量火爆,现在销售量已经比以前增加了5 倍。

For his part, Liu told China Newsweek that he is glad to model for the store - and happy to be able to help his family.

在接受《中国新闻周刊》的采访时,外公刘谦平也表示很开心可以为网店做模特,很开心能帮到自己的家人。

Why unacceptable for someone like me to wear women’s clothes? Modelling for the store is helping my granddaughter and I have nothing to lose,' he said. 'We were very happy on the day of the shooting. I’m very old and all that I care about is to be happy.'

他表示:“我这样的人穿女装拍照片有什么不能接受的?为网店当模特可以帮到我外孙女儿,我也没什么损失。拍照那天我们都非常开心。我这么大年纪的人了,一切开心就好。”

网友评论 更多评论

已有 _COUNT_位网友发表评论  
登录名: 密码:

关于 网店女模特 我来说两句

爱问(iAsk.com)
教育正文页右侧--教育新知
无标题文档