新浪首页|新浪河南|新闻|视频|城市|美食|时尚|旅游|汽车|健康|教育|数码|同城|站点导航|优惠商家

|注册

梦游失忆睡不醒:英少女患怪病成睡美人

2013年01月04日09:34      沪江英语             _COUNT_人评论
英少女得怪病睡不醒英少女得怪病睡不醒

Shannon Magee, 17, suffers from a rare neurological disorder which means she can sleep for 22 hours a day for almost a fortnight. She also has bizarre episodes - roughly once a month - where she will belt out pop songs at the top of her voice, walk around naked and have ghostly hallucinations while she sleeps。

17岁的香侬-麦基因为患有一种罕见的脑神经失调症,可以连续两周,每天睡22个小时。大约每个月她都会发作一次,症状很奇怪:睡觉的时候会不由自主地唱歌,裸着身子梦游并且做可怕的噩梦。

For the past five years, the youngster, who has two brothers and three sisters, has slept through birthdays, Christmases, family holidays including a skiing trip to the Alps and even her GCSE exams。

在过去的五年里,她错过了很多重要的事情,比如和兄弟姐妹们一起过生日和圣诞,还错过了一家人去阿尔卑斯山的滑雪旅行以及自己的中学毕业考试。

Shannon was seen by various doctors before finally being diagnosed with Kleine-Levin Syndrome (KLS) after her father. There are only 45 people in the UK who have the condition, which is a complex neurological disorder characterised by periods of excessive amounts of sleep and altered behaviour。

香侬看过很多医生,最终被诊断和父亲一样患有克莱李文症候群(KLS),在英国仅有45人得这种病。KLS是一种伴有间歇性大量睡眠和奇怪举止的复杂神经障碍症。

英少女得怪病睡不醒英少女得怪病睡不醒

The teenager wants to become a nurse so she can help others, but is worried her condition will get in the way of her dream. Shannon, a college student in Bolton, Greater Manchester said: “It is like being awake in a coma. It takes part of your life away with it. 'It's like I'm in my own little world and I don't recognise people. When I'm awake it's like I'm sleepwalking。”

香侬想要成为一名护士,但是她担心自己的身体状况根本无法令她实现梦想。香农现在是大曼彻斯特波尔顿大学的一名学生,她说:“我就像是从昏迷中醒来,睡眠剥夺了我的正常生活。我就像是活在自己的世界里,我不记得人名。当我醒来的时候,我觉得自己在梦游。”

相关报道:男子得怪病每天放100多个屁 称生不如死 2012-12-17 07:41:57
          信阳幼童患“怪病” 摸头掉下头皮(附图) 2012-12-11 15:38:12
          小伙患怪病一入睡便窒息 半个月不敢睡觉 2012-11-08 08:35:49
          7岁女孩怪病缠身常自扇耳光 没说过一句话(图) 2012-10-18 07:46:40
          11岁男孩患“怪病” 每天睡18小时站着能睡着 2012-08-29 14:05:02

网友评论 更多评论

已有 _COUNT_位网友发表评论  
登录名: 密码:

关于 怪病 我来说两句

爱问(iAsk.com)