新浪首页|新浪河南|新闻|视频|城市|美食|时尚|旅游|汽车|健康|教育|数码|同城|站点导航|优惠商家

|注册

“世界最丑女人”出书励志走出阴影(图)

2012年09月20日09:22      沪江英语             _COUNT_人评论
“世界上最丑的女人”出书励志 走出阴影拥抱人生“世界上最丑的女人”出书励志 走出阴影拥抱人生

She has been ridiculed, stared at in the street and called 'the world's ugliest woman' by insensitive cyber bullies。

她不断被嘲笑,走在街上就被人盯着看,还被麻木不仁的网络暴民称为“世上最丑的女人”。

But, after years of misery and self-doubt, Lizzie Velasquez says she can finally shrug off the hurtful comments about her looks as 'just words'。

然而,经过这么多年的痛苦和自我怀疑,莉齐·贝拉斯克斯说自己最终能够看开了,那些伤人的话仅仅是一些单词而已。

Miss Velasquez, from Austin, Texas, was born without adipose tissue - meaning she has no body fat and, despite eating up to 60 small meals a day, remains at a delicate 4.4stone (58lbs)。

贝拉斯克斯来自德克萨斯州的奥斯汀市,她生来就没有脂肪组织——这意味着她没有任何人体脂肪,即使她现在每天少量多餐差不多60顿,骨瘦如柴的她也仅有58磅(约为26公斤)。

In Be Beautiful, Be You the 23-year-old college senior shares advice on being unique, how to make and keep good friends and how to deal with bullying and negativity。

在新书《Be Beautiful, Be You》中,这位23岁的大四学生分享了关于如此特别的她如何交友的经验,以及如何应对遇到的歧视和消极态度。

When asked how she deals with being constantly stared at in the street Miss Velasquez said: 'I'm starting to want to go up to these people and introduce myself or give them my card and say, "Hi, I'm Lizzie - maybe you should stop staring and start learning".'

当问到总在路上被盯着看时怎么办,贝拉斯克斯说:“我已经开始想要走向这些人,然后向他们自我介绍并且递上名片说:‘嗨,我是莉齐,或许你应该开始学习,而不是盯着我看’。”

上一页 1 2 下一页

相关报道:北京师范大学新生报到校长致信励志(图) 2012-09-06 17:53:13
          “励志”也当与时俱进 2012-09-06 11:08:18
          不学习的下场 高中教室出现另类励志标语 2012-08-28 09:29:52
          90后励志姐晒求职 投2000份简历面试几百次 2012-08-27 09:19:27

网友评论 更多评论

已有 _COUNT_位网友发表评论  
登录名: 密码:

关于 励志 我来说两句

爱问(iAsk.com)
教育正文页右侧--教育新知
无标题文档