新浪首页|新浪河南|新闻|视频|城市|美食|时尚|旅游|汽车| 健康|教育|同城|站点导航

|注册

双语:英女王跳伞男替身曝光

2012年08月01日06:00      沪江英语网             _COUNT_人评论

Gary Connery leapt 150 metres from a helicopter wearing a peach-coloured dress identical to the one worn by the monarch when she attended the Olympic opening ceremony。

身着与女王出席奥运开幕式时同样的桃色连衣裙,Gary Connery 从150米高空的直升机上跳了下来。

It was part of an elaborate sequence to create the impression that Her Majesty had jumped into the Olympic stadium with James Bond。

这也是摄制组煞费苦心,让观众以为他们的女王陛下和詹姆斯邦德一起跳伞进入奥运会场的一部分。

Moments after Connery had landed and was ushered out of view, the real Queen Elizabeth appeared in the royal box to rapturous applause. Yesterday Connery, 43, from Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, west of London said: “It was a very sort of British moment。

Connery着陆的那一刻他就被带出观众的视线,而真正的伊丽莎白女王则在如潮的掌声中出现在了皇室包厢。昨天,来自伦敦西部,牛津泰晤士河畔亨利镇的Connery说:“这就是所谓的英国时刻。”

“In the helicopter prior to the run-in we were joking and laughing. When the door opened about 30 seconds before the jump, I remember looking out beyond the stadium and seeing what looked like some kind of hospitality tent, a garden party that was going on。

“在跳伞之前,我们在直升机里说说笑笑。当门在我们跳伞前30秒钟打开的时候,我记得我眺望着我们的体育场,它看着就像一个接待帐篷,并且有一场花园聚会正在那里举办着。”

“I remember capturing that as an image and thinking, wow, those people are going to see the most amazing thing in a minute and they don't know it's coming. We did very well keeping it under wraps. I heard the cheer from the stadium which was wonderful. I've never experienced that before. It was indescribable。”

“我记得我试着将这一场景记在脑子里,哇,那些人还不知道他们将看到最令人惊讶的一分钟了!我们的保密工作做得很好,我听到了来自体育场热烈的欢呼。我从来都没有这样的体验,这种感觉太不可思议了。”

He added: “From my perspective, I'll always have been the Queen who jumped into the 2012 Olympic Games and that never changes. I'm honoured to have been given the opportunity to do it。”

他补充道:“从我的角度来看,我永远都会是那个在2012年奥运会时跳下来的女王,并且这一点无法改变。拥有这样的机会我感到非常荣幸。”

上一页 1 2 下一页

相关报道:双语:与“猪”有关的口语 2012-07-30 11:39:47
          双语:晨跑的5个好处 2012-07-26 11:16:30
          双语:女人28岁最性感 32岁最自信 2012-07-26 11:11:01
          双语:苹果将惹争议的钓鱼岛游戏下架 2012-07-24 15:13:14
          双语职场:办公室你不得不知的相处之道 2012-07-18 10:56:57

网友评论 更多评论

已有 _COUNT_位网友发表评论  
登录名: 密码:

关于 女王 我来说两句

爱问(iAsk.com)